- In just over a week, CBS All Access will become Paramount Plus, a rebranded version of the streaming service launching on March 4th. Paramount Plus will use combined franchises and assets from Viacom and CBS (who remerged in 2019) to offer more than 20,000 episodes of television and films from a number of networks. These […]
- Illustration by Alex Castro / The Verge Nvidia has shared its Q4 2021 earnings, and despite the company’s GPUs being in extremely low supply, it didn’t seem to hurt how much money the company made. In fact, it reported a record $5 billion in revenue, which is up 61 percent year-over-year. What’s more impressive is […]
- Image: Nickelodeon A Rugrats reboot is headed to the new streaming service Paramount Plus this spring, ViacomCBS announced today. The show is described as a “reimagining of the classic ‘90s hit,” and you can see a preview of the new CG-animated style in this trailer: But even though the animation might look different, many of […]
- Photo: Nickelodeon ViacomCBS has announced a new studio based entirely around Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra. Avatar Studios will create “original content spanning animated series and movies,” according to a press release. Avatar and Korra original creators, Michael DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko, are joining Nickelodeon as co-chief creative officers of Avatar […]
- Paramount Plus is getting another Star Trek show, the company announced at its kickoff event: Star Trek: Prodigy, the animated kid-friendly spinoff of the iconic franchise. Prodigy was originally set to debut on Nickelodeon, but it will instead air all ten episodes of its first season on Paramount Plus before eventually heading over to the […]
- Image: Paramount Pictures Paramount is dramatically shortening the space between theatrical and streaming releases for some of its biggest films, with the company announcing that Mission: Impossible 7, A Quiet Place Part II, and Paw Patrol: The Movie will debut on Paramount Plus just 45 days after they first hit theaters. The rapid jump to […]
- Frasier is coming back — this time to Paramount Plus. Kelsey Grammer will play the famous psychiatrist that found a legion of fans when the show aired on NBC in the ‘90s in a new revival series. Details about the series are limited right now, but the show will exist exclusively on Paramount Plus. It’s […]
- Image: CD Projekt Red Cyberpunk 2077’s next big patch has been delayed following developer CD Projekt Red’s disclosure that it fell victim to a ransomware attack earlier this month. The next big patch, 1.2, is now scheduled for a release sometime in the second half of March. “While we dearly wanted to deliver Patch 1.2 […]
- Niantic Pokémon Go creator Niantic has published a blog post detailing some of its anti-cheat efforts, and it seems the company has been busy. Since the start of 2020, Niantic has issued over 5 million “punishments” to players caught cheating, with over 20 percent of those being permabans. Doing the math, that’s over a million […]
- A series based on Michael Caine’s 1969 Italian Job is in the works for Paramount Plus. The original film was remade in 2003 and starred Mark Wahlberg, Charlize Theron, Ed Norton, and Jason Statham. Donald De Line, one of the producers of the 2003 remake, will work on the show in some capacity, according to […]
- Now that the big-box electronics store has shuttered, future generations need a place where they can touch and discover the next great technology.
- PlayStation's head honcho shares news on PS5 stock, Sony’s 2021 release schedule, and a new PlayStation VR headset.
- Cosmic radio backlights are helping scientists size up “missing” forms of matter and might offer clues about what makes up the universe.
- Personal experience says yes, but here’s what science says on the matter.
- Welcome to Megan’s weekly advice column for surviving our work-from-home existence.
- It’s one of the most affordable outdoor activities, but you still need a pair of lightweight, nimble shoes.
- With tech policy, sorting the world into democratic and authoritarian buckets is far trickier than it sounds.
- Sharpen your chess skills—or learn the game from scratch—with these digital options.
- For now, Facebook has walked back its clumsy surprise ban on news content. But the social media giant has made clear: It can take news away again.
- A Sandworm-adjacent group has successfully breached US critical infrastructure a handful of times, according to new findings from the security firm Dragos.